DAY OF YOUR VISIT
Where to go:
- All buses should arrive at the bus loop located on South West 5th Avenue for student drop off.
- Busses must remain in the designated parking location with motors turned off.
- The driver must remain on premises for the duration of the trip in order to be available to move their bus if needed.
- If arriving by car, parking is available for a nominal fee in the Arts and Science Garage located opposite the Museum. Cars and vans are not permitted in the bus loop.
2016 - 2017
(requires Adobe Flash Player for full animation)
Right click links
below to Save
ENTIRE 2016/2017 EDUCATOR GUIDE
Additional Order Forms
LUNCH ORDER FORM
GIFT BAG ORDER FORM
IMAX SNACK ORDER FORMS
here for PDF pages
of our Recycling Curriculum Handbook
- A Museum team member will meet your group leader at the bus.
- All students will remain in the Grand Atrium until the group leader has completed check-in.
- Present a copy of your confirmation letter.
- Give an exact count of students in your group.
- Pay in full any remaining balance by check, money order or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or cash.
- If your group is going to be late, please call MODS immediately at (954) 713-0930.
- All groups are required to be at the AutoNation IMAX® Theater at least 15 minutes prior to their reserved show time.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted into the IMAX® Theater and no refunds will be given.
- The Museum offers limited lunch seating in the Grand Atrium. This is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You may wish to bring blankets and use the grassy area in beautiful Esplanade Park, located across the street from the Museum.
- Food and drink may not be taken into the AutoNation® IMAX® 3D Theater or the Museum exhibit areas.
Items to leave on the bus:
- Backpacks. Outer clothing, such as jackets.
- Lunch containers, Coolers, Ice Chests should be left on your bus school.
- The museum is not responsible storage and safety on food containers left on museum property.