Camp Registration Information
- Class capacity is limited and enrollment is based on a first-come, first served basis
- All registrations must be paid in full by check or credit card to reserve the space
- Mail-in registration may be made by check or credit card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Fax registrations may be made using credit cards only: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- To ensure that your enrollment is processed quickly and accurately, please provide all of the information requested below.
- Registration confirmation will be sent by mail or fax once the registration has been processed.
Please provide the following information when registering for camp(s):
- Parent's name
- Child's name and age
- Mailing address
- Day/evening/cellphone numbers
- Fax number
- Email address
- Please indicate if you are a museum member or a non-member
- Date and camp choice
Four ways to register:
Please have the above information ready.
All fax registrations must be accompanied by Visa, MasterCard or American Express payment information.
Museum of Discovery and Science
Attn: Camp Reservations
401 SW Second Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Registrations received by mail must be accompanied by check or credit card information (Visa, MasterCard or
American Express). Checks should be made payable to Museum of Discovery and Science. Please do not send cash.
E-mail Registration Camp Reservations
All e-mail registrations must be accompanied by Visa, MasterCard or American Express payment information.
REFUNDS: Full refunds will be made only if the camp is
cancelled by the Museum of Discovery and Science. The museum reserves the right to cancel a program if minimum enrollment has not been reached. Partial refunds will be made only if the museum is notified of the cancellation at least 10 working days prior to scheduled camp date. No refunds will be processed after this time. A 20% processing fee will be retained on all cancellations, unless the program has been cancelled by the museum. The museum reserves the right to combine like age levels to meet minimum attendance requirements.
From time to time, the Museum of Discovery and Science takes photographs during classes and camp. These photos are used for many purposes, including advertising andpromotional materials. Should you have any objection to MODS taking or using photos of you or your children,please notify the reservations department at MODS before your camp begins.